Monday, December 19, 2011

November brought lots of wonderful moments to photograph!!




While Winnie continued to prove herself to be an awesome buddy & playmate for the girls, it has been Adelaide who gravitates to her the most! This child is so proud of her dog and possess a confidence that is astounding...this massive puppy actually LISTENS to her tiny friend!!! A rather amusing scene to witness...





She even continued to make room for the girls in her bed...even though she had managed to outgrow it herself! Sarah Grace grew to be even more stunning...not sure how THAT could be possible but, every time she'd wink at me, I'd simply melt!

At some point I suddenly noticed just how low the sun was in the sky! while I miss the bright rays of summer, I DO love the look of the sun peeking through the snowy forest...
And weekends took us to Whitehorse for Dance classes :) Every time I look at the girls dressed in their ballet suits, I pause and wonder when exactly they grew up...and the moon seemed to keep dazzling us in all it's phases...



while Winnie kept dazzling us with her ability to behead her stuffies!!!

Hummmmm....I can't seem to get enough photos of these three :)

This photo is not unique to November...Adelaide & Sarah have been best friends from the beginning and both Sean & I are grateful for that :) While I can well remember life before kids (and it DID have its merits), these two girls have made it so much more interesting! I'd not wish away a single day with my girls :)



With winter well entrenched, November did end on a rather beautiful note this year! And while the mountains created their own magic, like they always do, the Ravens put that magic over the top, Like THEY always do :)

2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

The girls in their dance outfits make me wish for a girl!!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

:) It is SO much fun to see them dressed for class! They couldn't be more different!! Sarah is in "Princess Class" (called Pre-Dance 2) and Adelaide is in "Mighty Machine Bck Hoe Driver Class" (know to the rest of the world as Adventures in Movement...but don't tell her that!!)
SOOO when I insisted that I was having at least one son, I realy wasn't all that off the mark ;)