Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Babies' first walk deleted!!

It must be late!! I've been typing away (again) with pictures all loaded up...all ready to save & POOF it's all gone!! & NOT "Gone to the Dogs", instead, "gone to cyber space"!! With no energy or time to repost it tonight :( this is what you get.....

....I thought that Wellington was going to knock the computer plugs out because he has found another mouse & is on the hunt...apparently it is hiding under my seat...making Blogging rather challenging! Having a relatively large dog bouncing around your legs banging into everything & knocking your stuff flying, isn't conducive to a successful & productive work space... wowza... There goes the floor lamp!! God love my dog :) I hope he catches that darn mouse!! The last one became raven food...trap and all...guess the raven thought the trap was an extra bonus & flew off with it attached to the mouse (Sean had tossed it out the front door with the intentions of retrieving the trap later!!) I wonder what THIS mouse will become in the end, Welly's hoer'dourves??

Tomorrow, Sean is taking us for babies first dogsled ride & then we're off to a friend's for a visit...a family day...that is his Valentine's Day gift to me :) SOOO I'll touch base on Friday & try to re-post those "Babies' first walk" pics again!! Heck I'll be able to post "Babies' first dogsled ride" at the same time...that is, if I've found favour with the cyber gods!!

Cheers

No comments: