Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Hard Day's Night

It's been a hard day for the FitzGerald family today.....The dogs continued to sit in the yard board to tears, Sean worked his hands (and knees) to the bone laying flooring & the twins went to the Nurses Station for their immunizations - 3 needles each!! OUCH!! Everyone is over tired sore & cranky!! Thank God the three of them have finally drifted off to sleep! Only problem is that Sean is snoring on the couch, Adelaide is in her swing chair & Sarah is snuggled into her crib on her TUMMY!!! In other words...they ALL have to be woken up !!!

I've tried to down load a mini video of them all in their various corners (Sean SNORING) but will Blogger allow me to down load anything tonight ?? Heck NO!! Oh well, Sean is spared from the world hearing him SNORE & YOU, the World, is spared from hearing him!! Even Wellington is crashed out on the floor fast asleep...

Maybe I'm missing something here...how is it that the entire house is passed out but ME?? Oh ya...I have to wake up the girls to feed them...will they EVER stop eating??? You see, normally I'd not wake them but if they don't eat between 11 p.m. & midnight, they'll likely wake up by 2 or 3 a.m. demanding to be fed then...I'd rather deal with their protests NOW so that I can sleep through till morning!! Hummm...let me think this one through..... They cried all afternoon, they are asleep now, they've had a full dose of tylonel...hummmmm.....I'm fried & it's 12:15 a.m. To heck with routine..........let the lot of them sleep (with a quick flip of Sarah!!).....

I'M GOING TO BED!!!

No comments: