Thursday, February 12, 2009

Way Way Up!!

Good morning :)

There is a school teacher that lives in Nunavut, Arctic Bay, & he has a Blog called Way Way Up...I've enjoyed a number of his entries. He is about to interview an elder as part of his professional development time with the high school & will be writing his stories on his blog!!! I thought you might like to read them too!
There is a link to his blog along the side of my own so that you can access his very easily by simply clicking on it! The link is under Blog Buddies on the right side of my blog page!!

http://waywayup.blogspot.com/

Or, simply click on this link above & then add it to you favourites!

Hope you've all had a good start to your day! The girls have slept in again & are now playing quietly in their crib! I think It's time to get them up though...
It's about -35 out and is as clear as a bell! Thank goodness the sun is shining again :) It feels amazing on my face as it pours through the windows of the cabin !!

Happy reading!!

3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Quietly playing in their crib??? How does that work?? As soon as the boy wakes up he is either yelling "Dadadad" or "Car". What a nut.

Heather, aka: Mum said...

One of the up sides of twins I guess...they'll play for hours together!! Heck, Adelaide was hand feeding Sarah her Cheerios this morning!!
Wish I'd caught THAT on camera!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and putting in a word for my blog!