Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We'd be NAKED if it weren't for Aunt Maureen!!!


Pssssst...Sarah Grace here reporting!!
It's TRUE...
If it wasn't for our Aunt Maureen I'd still be naked...
Heck, for that matter, so would my sister!!

It's not that my parents don't do their best but...
Walmart isn't exactly Fashion Central...
it's 100 miles away from our palacious cabin
(let us live in our fantasy world while we're still short, thank-you very much)
and
we keep GROWING!
Poor Mum & Dad are having a hard time
keeping us in cloths !!

Thanks to Aunt Maureen,
we have these rather smashing Pink-Poke-A-Dot Play Suits
Finally, something our FEET aren't being strangled in!!!
"Today's Parent" really should consider this outfit for their next cover shot !

Here, Baby Adelaide Anne, my older sister,
is modeling the "play suit" in comfort & style...

all the while, in matching gear,
I can be found inspecting the socks...
GREAT COLOURS Aunt Maureen...That Lime Green is Heavenly
(a tad over-sized perhaps, but we'll eat our Cheerios & before you know it,
they'll fit just fine!!)

But then again,
they could double as...
a couture hat on the runway in Paris!!

Apparently my SISTER thinks they were meant for HER!!!
Not to worry, I'll share...
(but the Lime Green ones are MINE!!!!)

I couldn't help but notice she honed in on the
Purple Hearts!
That's fine...
I think the blue & cappuccino flowers
are more my shade & style anyways...
For two girls, this whole sharing thing really IS working out!!

We don't REALLY sleep stuck to the wall
(as it looks like in the photo above)
If your tilt your head to the right...
(a little more...almost there...a wee bit more...yup! That's it!!)
you'll be able to see this picture as it was intended...
Two perfect little angels bedded down for the night :)
Wait a second here...
not only did Mum post this pic up on end...
SHE DRESSED ME IN MY SISTER'S SUIT
& HER IN MINE ! ! !

We really need to have a talk with that Mother of ours!!!


By the way...did you notice my luscious blond ringlets??
OK OK OK ....
Enough about how cute I am.....
This report is about my
Aunt Maureen and all the cool stuff she sent us this week...
Did you see all the fancy threads ??
We won't have to be naked anymore this month!!!!!
(well...we weren't REALLY naked)
Wow ... with all of these new cuddly outfits to show off,
"Today's Parent" will be calling by morning, I'm sure...
I wonder which outfit I should wear for the photo shoot?
humm I really love this pink one...
but the purple hearts are Aunt Maureen's Favourite...
maybe I should go with the blue/cappuccino flowers for Mum?
ohhhhhhh....
What to do? What to do? What to do?

Golly-Gee...Being adorable really is tough work...
but thanks to Aunt Maureen it's bearable ;)

"Exactly how much longer are they planing to live with us???"

2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Isn't family great!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Hay Kara! YOUR family is about to get bigger!!!!!!!!!! Oh dear, I think I had a dream last night that I was pregnant & ready to pop :O Thank God I woke up!

& you bet'ya! Family IS great!